TEAM YOSHIMURA NET405 Debut of composite driver adopting T-shaped Crown
EXTREME-THIN FACED HEADS WITH DEEP CENTER OF GRAVITY HAS REALIZED OPITIMUM SPIN OFFERING DISTINCTIVE DISTANCE INCREASE
Team Yoshimura Net405 is a latest innovative driver promising long drive with optimum spin obtained by allover 2.3mm extreme-thin face and original T-shaped carbon crown composite structure.
1) Net405 has succeeded in enlarging sweet area by allover 2.3mm extreme-thin face and deep center of gravity with optimum spin.
Even if amateur golfers hit balls at lower part of sweet spot, which is said to be usual hitting point of amateurs, this driver enables high, straight and powerful shots.
2) By adopting £\ type special processed titanium for its face, this driver has realized ideal hitting feel with soft ball-holding which cannot be tasted with £] type titanium face.
3) Have succeeded in obtaining high repulsion of the whole head without energy losses by adoption of our original T-shaped carbon crown structure and final decision on bending volume, weight and thickness of the T-shaped bar after repeated physical testing.
4) The original T-shaped carbon crown structure has realized an ear-pleasing metallic sound which is not possible with conventional composite type drivers.
5) Reduced the weight of the crown by about 20grams by adopting carbon material for it. Have remarkably bettered its ball-holding by focusing this 20 grams weight on a portion between center of the back face and middle part of the heel.
6) This driver NET405, designed with the main aim at consistency and remarkable increase of average shot distance, is believed to a very useful weapon in improving game scores of players of all level.
Installed with exclusive FIBERTECH DD-II SHAFT
Main specifications of Team Yoshimura NET405